Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I love Digis

I do!  You can have SO MANY and not have them take up any space in the old craft room :-)  I found Robert Jackson thru Sandy Allnock at Operation Write Home.  And even though his digis are not free, they are so different from others I've seen I decided to purchase a few that I thought I could really use.  Here are two of the ones I purchased... I love them!


I used Deconstructed Jen's Sketch #82 for all of these




This first group of three cards, I tried my hand at making their skin look Hispanic and am pretty happy with how they turned out.

This second group I went with African-American families.  I tried a couple of different colors to get them where I like them, I'm happy with how they all turn out.

All Digis are colored with Copic markers.

Let me know if you have suggestions on how I can improve them!


Printed Papers - Stampin' Up

Ribbon - CloseToMyHeart

Flowers - 7 Gypsies

Pearls - Making Memories

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap

No comments:

Post a Comment