Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hung by the Chimney


The Sweet Stop Sketch 188 is helping me get my Christmas card making kicked into high gear, this is the latest I have ever really gotten going, kinda stinks that I'm such a slacker this year on it & I hope I can get enough to at least cover the family... eek




Printed Papes - Crate Paper 12x12 Peppermint Collection Kit

Red Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Cranberry








Stamps - Unity Stamp Co Hung by the Chimney

Stamp Ink - Memento Black & Grey

Colored with Copic Markers & Bic MarkIt Markers

Sentiment Stamp Ink - CloseToMyHeart Cranberry

Gold Brads - Making Memories

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Vintage Photo

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete