Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Homework

I belong to this Private/Secret Group on Facebook to help me 1.save money (it worked the first month but this month, I failed!) 2.use the supplies I have (most definitely working nicely).  We issue challenges to each other every Sunday which we have an entire month to get done & posted to the group, this time the challenge was called "Write It Out" using those papers that have lines or specific patterns on it for journaling, plus at least 5 sentences, a picture, at least one piece of patterned paper and embellishments.

I combined this challenge with Sketch# 239 over on Creative Scrappers and I'm so very happy with how this page has turned out!



Here's the pull-out tag:

*This was a Basic Grey kind of layout... I used Origins & Wisteria for the embellishment papers & a few stickers (yes, I used stickers... it was shocking to me as well!)
*Page Base is from a very old Making Memories paper pack called Just Chillin' Boys.
*Ink Drops - Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Weathered Wood & Peeled Paint; plus Making Memories Ochre
*Bling - Pebbles Jewel Candy Dots
*Paper Clip - making memories Paperie Greenhouse
*Twine - The Twinery
*Alpha Stickers - MyMind'sEye Lush Green

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout. How cool is that you were able to capture this memory. Great work.

    ReplyDelete