Thursday, December 27, 2012

band

ok so when I first saw Creative Scrapper Sketch #240, I really didn't like it at all but I decided to really challenge myself to use it and while it's taken me all evening & a little bit of the afternoon to accomplish doing so, I did it.  And I'm happy with it!

I started with a plain piece of Vanilla Cardstock from CloseToMyHeart

Then I added Tim Holtz idea-ology mask Concerto

Sprayed with Tattered Angels Chalkboard Astrid (very light purple, looks blue in pic) & London Fog (tan)

Next I layered my photo on top of Teresa Collins' Journey tag & put that on a piece of CloseToMyHeart cardstock in Desert Sand, Distressing the base with Prima's awesome Distress Tool, and finally topped the whole thing with a little bit of journaling.

The "band" alphas are from Bo Bunny Chunky Chips in Black

Last I made rosettes with just my paper trimmer, some Teresa Collins Noel Cardstock & Bling black brads from Making Memories

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous! I'm glad you challenged yourself it paid off ;) Thanks for playing along at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iAM SO GLAD THAT YOU DID IT,because it looks amazing, great colours and i love the masking, THANKS FOR JOINING IN WITH US AT CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

    ReplyDelete