Thursday, December 27, 2012

5th Grade Football

ok so this is over a year old but at least I've not gotten it scrapped!  yay, me!




I used Creative Scrappers Sketch #238 which at first I didn't care for at all but then I kept looking & looking  until I finally decided I could, infact use it for this pic of my little man


Background paper - Kaiserscrapbook Lone Ranger

Football & Football text paper - Boxer Scrapbook

Stickers - Creative Memories

"Football" Stamp - CloseToMyHeart In The Game

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Cocoa

Cardstock (photo matting & "Football" base) - CloseToMyHeart Cocoa, Chocolate & Dessert Sand

"Ike" Alpha Stamps - CloseToMyHeart Rustic Used with VersaMark & Stampin Up White Embossing Powder



Embellishments:

Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Picket Fence

Viva Glass Effects in Blackberry & Viva Pearl in Black

Puffy Paint in White

No comments:

Post a Comment