Friday, August 17, 2012

OWH again




I've started back up with making card for Operation Write Home.  A couple of years ago I sent in 100 cards but this time I don't have a number goal, just a self-imposed time limit... considering it's football season, I'm not sure I can come near to making 100 but I'm sure gonna give it my all!








Operation Write Home does have a blog with challenges... y'all know how much I love my challenges!  So I'll be backtracking my way thru them to get these cards done.  The first challenge I found over there is to use Kraft & color, I choose fall colors to coordinate with the kraft and it's helping to put me in a cooler state of mind instead of the blistering heat of the summer


Let me know if you'd like to join in or if you already participate!  The more the merrier our men & women in uniform and their loved ones can communicate

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! No matter how many cards you make they will be appreciated. Very pretty call color combos in both of these.

    Paula S.
    OWH Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to our OWH challenges Paula, your cards are beautiful!

    I don't set any number goals for myself with OWH, I have a box on my desk and most of my cards end up in there for Operation Write Home, when the box gets full I mail it. I can feel free to do my best and have fun with it.

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete