Monday, June 4, 2012

Put it in a Pretty Package!


two more gift baggies I decorated up for my scrappy friends!  Although I won't get to see Casey this trip (I'll be mailing hers to her but I already know that she likes it), I will get to give Michele's to her in person... right after I hug her neck & we wipe away our tear of joy for finally getting to be in the same room together!



I'm so blessed that Signed Sealed Delivered Annex is just up the road in Springdale, Arkansas.  They are the ones that sold me not only Tattered Angles at an incredibly low price but I also got these burlap little bag & the butterfly printed canvas!

2 comments:

  1. I still get chills looking at this! I can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just gorgeous, so glad you linked up at PI so I could come see :-)

    ReplyDelete