Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lock & Key

This is my THIRD post for the day, please take a look at the other two


I'm channeling Madonna "Open your heart to me, baby... I hold the lock & you hold the key" I loved that song, sang it all the time as a teen. ok ok now you know I'm old...lol

I combined Tuesday Morning Sketches with Papertake Weekly Challenge of Happy Highlights to create this beauty... I love how it turned out as much as I loved that Madonna song!


Printed Paper - Echo Park Yours Truly

Lock - My Mindy's Eye Stella & Rose Bits & Pieces

Ribbon - Hobby Lobby

Stamp - CloseToMyHeart Key to my Heart

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Black

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot

Stickles - Christmas Red


Inside:

Ribbon - Misc

Sentiment - CloseToMyHeart Key to my Heart

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Black

Key - My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Bits & Pieces

10 comments:

  1. Love the little lock tied on the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Super super sassy in color.. but oh so sweet in message ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Paula. You captured the theme of the song perfectly. Love how you carried the message to the inside. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous with the papers and big heart!
    Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fabulous. Love the papers and the heart!! Thanks for sharing your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - I heart your card! Fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I want to buy this one!!!

    ReplyDelete