Thursday, November 17, 2011

a good day

 with Pals Paper Arts Sketch PPA120


 I just received 5 of the My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads from Crop Chocolate & LOVE THEM!  But I've had them for a week and am just now getting around to actually playing with them... hope work is slow today so I get to use them all ;-)
 
Paper Pad - MME Fine & Dandy Girl

Orange Ink - CTMH Sunset

Sentiment - Making Memories Chole's Closet

Ribbon - MME Fine & Dandy Trims

Flowers - Making Memories Flower Shop

Brad - MME Fine & Dandy

6 comments:

  1. So bright and cheerful! Love those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute, Paula....glad I have this colletion on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Looks like you have a great new collection of papers to add to your stash. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Paula! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I LOVE that ribbon trim! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete