Friday, September 2, 2011

Have a day filled with....

It's 4 Crafty Chicks' One Year Blogaversary! Congrats girls! Along with their Blog Hop, they have their weekly challenge.  This week's challenge theme: Celebrate
Here's my creation:
What better to celebrate than Christmas?
Here's a detail shot:
I got my CTMH Art Philosophy and I.LOVE.IT! I can't stop using it... I have all these challenge blogs lined up for the weekend but I'm not sure I'm going to get to them for all the playing I have schedule with my Gypsy & Cricut

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done friend, glad you could make it to our Celebrate Challenge. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula what a fabby creation. I am so glad that you got to play and that you joined us on our 1st birthday. It is nice to see you, hope you can keep us on your speed challenge list. Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us and celebrating. Just love it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Paula! Thanks for joining us this week! You are so right - Christmas is an awesome time to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My second favorite!
    WW

    ReplyDelete