Monday, August 1, 2011

Tag, You're It!

I was struggling with this, just didn't know what to do
so I punched our the 16 Very Vanilla hearts to make the flower, the grabbed my Concord Crush with one of those finger inker thingies and went to town inking away, once I put it together on my paper piercer... well, I loved it, snagged my brad & went "Wow"  lol

Other Views of my creation:

Products I used: Cardstock & Ink - Stampin Up; Stamp set-Tim Holtz Papillon; Top Boss with Zing in purple; lace from Making Memories; fiber & brad from CTMH; other ribbons misc.
Go whip up your own purple on purple creations & post it over on Picture Perfect Creations blog

9 comments:

  1. Love it.I am not a purple fan but this is cool and I love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!! Your flower is just incredible Paula. I struggled too but didn't come up with an idea like this. You did awesome with the dauber and making the flower with hearts. It is good to be back and looking at your blog again for wonderful inspiration. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your struggling turned out picture perfect!!! Love this!! :-) Thanks for your comments while I was on vaca. Chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula that is amazing and so beautiful! good job! WW

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may have been struggling but you'd never know it. Absolutely beautiful, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing indeed!!! What a stunning project! Love that flower!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project, Paula! That flower is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula, I just love this tag! The embossing is awesome! AWESOME JOB! TFS!

    ReplyDelete