Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Using a Pretty Pin Embellishments, go get some for yourself!
a creative way to dot the i
Products Used: Pin by Pretty Pin Embellishments (www.prettypinembellishment.blogspot.com); Artisan Tape-Pink Paislee; Rubon-365^ by Pink Paislee; Background Cardstock-CTMH Desert Sand; Dot Paper from lilybeedesign-Posies & Fly A Kite; Thickers Letterman-Pomegranate; misc red & yellow buttons
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
I was cruising around the Rogers Mall and saw a really nice cafe style (croch rocket) motorcycle so I pull in to talk with my friends who were standing around, complimented the bike and met the owner very briefly. A few days later I stopped to talk to the same friends and made fun of an El Camino, turned out to be the same owner and he loved that thing... OOPS! So a few days after that, I'm driving along and a guy on a motorcycle is cruising the Mall and waved, so of course I had to chase him down to see just who it was, stopped & talked again briefly. That Saturday I stopped by the Honda shop to ask him out, this worked out just fine. Four years later, we got married & today is our 17th wedding anniversary! Here we are all these years, two boys, gray hairs & wrinkles later :-)
Friday, June 25, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
We have a featured color combo challenge for you to get crafty with, as well as more than 15 amazing prizes to win! Just hop around to the PPC Creators list of blogs and make sure you follow the rules below...and you may just be a winner!
* Blog Hop Rules:
- Become a follower on PPC.
- Create a card, scrapbook page, altered art, etc using our featured Blog Hop Color Combo.
- Directly post your link to inlinkz on the PPC-Crafty Challenges Blog
- Hop on over to the Design Team Members Blogs and leave a post on each DT Members Blog Hop Challenge Post.
- Head back to PPC and leave a final comment on our Blog Hop Post telling us what you like about Summer.
- All winners from each blog will be chosen at random.
- There will be 4 winners from the PPC-Crafty Challenges Blog!
* Blog List:
Paula - You're Here!
TO ENTER TO WIN MY BLOG CANDY:
1. Become a follower of mine
2. Comment here & make sure you leave your email addy (using at for @ and dot for .) so I can contact you if you win my blog candy!
GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!
At first I was like "hummm, these really just don't go together to me at all" but after a while...BOOM! I knew what I was going to do! Here's my creation:
Supplies Used: Cardstock-CTMH Key Lime, Outdoor Denim, Vineyard Berry & White; Ink Pads-CTMH Key Lime, Outdoor Denim & Stazon in Black; Stamp Set for argyle & flour d les-Layers of Color; Stamp Set “Good Friends”-7 Gypsies.
Flower instructions from Swirly Doo tutorials – Supplies Used: Cardstock-CTMH Colonial White; Ink – Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Burnt Red & Maya Mists in Copper Metallic, Stickles in Fired Brick & Rock Candy, misc brad.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Handmade 3d Flower
Store bought everything! lol
Friday, June 18, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Just a little detail shot so you can see the "lasso" I made
I actually have one more page left to do in this series, but ran out of time.