Saturday, October 2, 2010

4 Crafty Chicks #5

4 Crafty Chicks current challenges is to use a "chick" but if you know me at all, you know I don't like chickens except to eat! lol But owl, wise old owls are amazing. I think of them as the "keepers of the forest"

For this creation I used: printed paper-Basic Grey eerie; cardstock-CTMH Desert Sand, Black & White; ink-CTMH Chocolate; stamp-CTMH Weathered Backbackgrounds; ribbon, brads & saying-Making Memories Toil & Trouble; Circut with October 31 cartridge

3 comments:

  1. Whoooooo is that....cool card,thanks for playing with us, nice paper too!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...well chickens are sure good to eat...LOL. I really like your owl Paula, it is a very cool card. The paper is very neat too! Thanks for sharing your inspiration at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..chickens are ONLY good for eating...I don't like chickens either Paula! Awesome card this week for our challenge girlie! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete