Saturday, September 11, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #72 for OWH

Unscripted Sketches #72 worked perfect for three cards for Operation Write Home.
My sweetie picked out the boy's clothing colors for this one and my son chose purple for the flower:
This is my first shot at coloring the little boy:
Here is my favorite:
Products Used: Printed Paperse-Basic Grey Urban Prairie; ink, liquid glass & color pencils-CTMH; yellow floers-Jolee's by You; ribbon from Hobby Lobby

These three count toward the No Paper Buying Challenge. For more info, please see my Aug. 1 blog

7 comments:

  1. Paula, I love the colors you chose for this. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute! The colors are so bright and cheerful. Great take on this weeks sketch!
    Steph
    US DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah! I'm going to have to get me some of that BG Urban Prairie - I've been drooling over it from afar, but your cards really work so well with that paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! Becky G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little urchin. I love this card the best. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Paula! You picked some beautiful color combinations between the paper and your colored image! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous set of cards. Love them all. Great work. THanks for playing with Unscripted Sketches.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete