Saturday, September 4, 2010

Operation Write Home

What are these cards for?
I have decided to join Rachel with ExpressionsofFaith to make card for our heros.... those fighting for OUR (and others) FREEDOM! There are rules for Operation Write Home. I have committed to making AT LEAST 50 cards... you know I can DO THIS! and I will. So I'm starting tonight. I will post updates as I get them finished & let you know if it's for this extremely worthy cause. What could be more important than a military person wanting to write home to THEIR loved ones? I am going thru my box of existing cards I've made already and have 29!! OMG, I think I'm going to have to up how many I've agreed to make!

If you'd like to join me, go to her facebook page & join in but please make sure you let her know that I sent you (that would be Paula or JeepMama-Ar not ScrapAddictsAttic)

1 comment: