Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kicking around an idea

Maybe of starting a challenge blog of my own... if you would take a few seconds to answer a few questions to help me decide:

1. What do ya'll think of me starting a challenge blog?

2. Do you think I could make it successful?

3. Would you want just a blog award or prizes?

4. I'd like to challenge not only color combos, but use of techniques, altering items, sketches, etc... what do you think of that?

5. Would you rather a winner be chosen randomly or for me to play judge and pick what I think fits the challenge the best?

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be fun!! I think for awards, mix it up. Do different ones different times! I would like to see different types of challenges too. I do not like to do the same think all the time! I think that you should decide on how you want to judge or pick. I am not sure i have an opinion either way on that one!! Have fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- yes
    2- yes
    3- both perhaps prize once a month for big, big challenge :-)
    4- combo
    5- judge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love challenges. It gets my creative juices flowing and keeps me crafting. I vote random drawing because it would chase away people like me who aren't as talented as quite a few bloggers out there and would be intimidated. Blog awards or prizes. I just like having something to post:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be so awesome! Even more to add to my fun times with y'all. lol.

    I think with all the followers you have you just might be able too.

    It doesn't really matter to me whether it's prizes or just being announced a winner. That enough to make me happy. lol.

    I think all those options would be enjoyable. I've done a few color challenges and sketches, but never tried anything else before. Never hurts.

    I'm not sure about that one. Sometimes people get upset cause there are always the favs. Sometimes doing random can be better. It's totally whatever your gut tells you to do.

    Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!
    --elisanlily

    ReplyDelete