Monday, June 21, 2010

PPC-CC#18

Picture Perfect Creations-Color Combo #18 Here's the color combo Megan gave the Design Team to work with:


At first I was like "hummm, these really just don't go together to me at all" but after a while...BOOM! I knew what I was going to do! Here's my creation:





Supplies Used: Cardstock-CTMH Key Lime, Outdoor Denim, Vineyard Berry & White; Ink Pads-CTMH Key Lime, Outdoor Denim & Stazon in Black; Stamp Set for argyle & flour d les-Layers of Color; Stamp Set “Good Friends”-7 Gypsies.

Flower instructions from Swirly Doo tutorials – Supplies Used: Cardstock-CTMH Colonial White; Ink – Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Burnt Red & Maya Mists in Copper Metallic, Stickles in Fired Brick & Rock Candy, misc brad.

6 comments:

  1. Paula you made this color combo look easy! Great flower with the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula ... OMG! That flower is GOR-JUS!!!!! This would fit over at TSTR and KLSNS this week too if you want to add them in :) Such a wonderfully vintage design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that flower....it is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzaz!! what a beautiful card! Great job this week girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, that flower rocks! Wowzers...I think you did just great! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete