Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award, for me?!


WOW!! Over the last couple of days, I've received FOUR blog awards! A big ole THANK YOU goes out to: Lucy @ Lucy's Stamp N Scrap Hideaway, Deborah @ Scrapbook Czar, Amy @ My Life... as a Wifey, and Janelle @ Jaks Scraps! I'm just glad people actually LOOK at my blog, let along give me awards for it! lol


The rules for this award are: 1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award. 2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs (or as many as you can, I only had 8 new ones) that you’ve newly discovered. 3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Here are my choices (in no particular order!):
I hope everyone enjoys their blogs as much as I do! Keep up the great work, girls!

3 comments: